Sunday, July 16, 2006

A not so perfect life, yet...

The concept of life as a journey is ever so true for me. Sometimes I have made good decisions, sometimes questionable and sometimes just wrong. But I have lived life and not been on the sidelines and fortunately with the tools I have garnered in Scientology I have gotten through healthy, perhaps not so wealthy and yes a wee bit wise.

I have wonderful children and although all grown now, still seem to love their pa. This is a good thing. I have wonderful parents and despite my driving them crazy still seem to love their son. Some would say I am blessed and I would tend to agree. My childrend did an excellent job of raising me along with my folks.

As an artist, i.e., a poet I feel like I am just starting to hit my stride. It gives me great pleasure to see people enjoy my work whether performed from the stage or read from the page. In many ways I feel like I have just begun....

No comments: